10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop

10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop

1. With a new lenovo laptop, I can travel to other places in the universe, with just one button.

2. My new Lenovo laptop's radiation causes my body to become immortal.

3. My Lenovo laptop will also be able to let me travel through time when I connect it to my watch.

4. I can transfer all information in my brain to my laptop's hard disk with a new Lenovo Laptop.

5. My new Lenovo laptop can actually create signals to contact extra terrestrial life forms.

6. When I attach my Lenovo laptop to my car, I can drive faster than the speed of light.

7. I can use my new Lenovo laptop to chat with my loved ones who have passed away.

8. My new Lenovo laptop also has a special button to trigger World Peace.

9. I can actually program how many hours of sleep I want in 1 day, with the new Lenovo laptop.

10. I can use my new Lenovo laptop's webcam to video chat with the Lord.

This is my official entry to the Lenovo-YugaTech Laptop Giveaway contest

http://www.yugatech.com/blog/contests/contest-lenovo-yugatech-laptop-give-away/

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW!! That sounds like one hell of a laptop! Can it fly?
Sisnarf said…
It sure can!

Popular posts from this blog

Imbento Box

On Human Nature