TANGINA DI AKO MAKA GETOVER

MODERN FAMILY Episode 4 -- ending. Pinaka nakakatawang ending ng palabas na napanood ko for a long long time.

The stars are falling from the sky
And you’re the reason why
The moon is shining on your face
And I finally found its place

Cuz maybe baby
I just wanna do you, do you
Do you wanna do me, do me?
Underneath the moonlight, moonlight
tonight

And now we’re hiding in my car
I let you see my scars
Escape the dark for just one night
Your heart makes me explode with light

Chorus

Baby maybe
Maybe I will steal you, steal you
Just so I can feel u, feel u
Maybe that will heal you, heal you
On the inside

Underneath the willow tree
Wearing nothing else but me

Comments

Kristine said…
nagdedelete ako ng social networking pages ko plus blogs, tapos chincheck ko lahat ng links to other blogs, at ikaw lang ang may post nung 2011.
Golden Flower said…
Same font for all the posts would make the blog more attractive. Thank you for sharing. Please visit my blog and do follow it.

http://malenadugroup.blogspot.com/
Sisnarf said…
@Kristine it's good to go back to where you started din kasi - once in a while. like blogger.com, where the only one who can see your posts, is yourself and the ones you started (blogging) with

Popular posts from this blog

Imbento Box