COMPLEXITY THEORY

I. It is defined as the study of algorithm efficiency and it deals with time and space (of computers that is).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complexity_theory

My teacher in ComSci 123, Ma'am Donnabelle Guinto, taught us this. Naalala ko ang tawag niya sa akin noon.

Ipagre-recite pa ako at tatawagin sa harap ng buong klase, "Mister Dreamboy!!"

MISTER DREAMBOY.

I do not know exactly how she coined that, and what the hell she was thinking kung bakit ako si Mister Dreamboy. Psychic ata siya para malaman niya na mahilig akong managinip. Di ko naman kamukha si Piolo Pascual?!?!! WTF!

But you have got to give it to her. Sobrang galing at talino niya. Aside from the fact that I really can be someone's Mister Dreamboy, nuhuks, ehhhhh may silbi pala talaga sa buhay ang Complexity Theory. Buti nalang tinuro saken sa UPLB iyon. Thanks Ma'am Guinto!

II. Pero ito ang magandang theory ----->

Doesn't it FEEL on occasion, that your DREAMS are more REAL than when you are wide AWAKE? Yes, in the meantime, let us use those subjective terms, DREAMS, REAL and AWAKE. The terms are styled bold, because those terms, I believe, are dependent on what is really REAL; what is truly happening?; and what has not happened (to you) yet.

Points to ponder:

1: DREAMING versus WHEN WE ARE NOT DREAMING. What's the REAL thing that's happening to our lives? Is it the DREAM? We don't even know if DREAMs really are DREAMs (and if LIFE when we are AWAKE, is our REAL LIFE).

2: Being AWAKE versus being ASLEEP. What is REAL? Is the state we are experiencing when we are ASLEEP, REAL? Or is what is happening to our LIVES when we are AWAKE, our REAL LIFE?

I don't really know how to say this but I really FEEL that our REAL lives, that is, if we really think it's REAL....... is not really REAL! And that TRUE, not REAL, LIFE lies within our dreams, given that dreams, really are dreams... Bwahaha magulo ba? May nakakarelate kaya sa pinagsasabi ko?

Ok if you are lost in my paragraphs, here is a little matching type for you.

TRUE is to DREAMs

as

REAL is to LIFE (I feel that LIFE when we are AWAKE is not really REAL)


III. Anyway, if you can just help me out here. I'll gladly accept and eventually discard any technical / mechanical / routine definitions for the vague and at the same time ambiguous terms TRUE and REAL.

Now, to prove such weird and incoherent wildness, oh no, I can't really prove / substantiate/ verify what I am blogging about, sorry. Parang ang komplikado kasi ng mga panaginip at ng buhay naten....

IV. Well, the most concrete thing that I can say is that dæjÄvù is the SHIT!

I have DREAMS (again, if they really are just DREAMS) that also happen in my so-called REAL LIFE (or the state when I'm awake)

Sometimes, it seems that dæjÄvù or a nostalgic feeling has already happened to you before, and you're thinking that, that dæjÄvù is not REAL. Our DREAMS control REALITY. I mean, you think you've dreamt of it but that's the magic shit!

Example: Why did the late Pope John Paul die? Because people dreamt of it. Of course you could always say his death was inevitable. That his death was bound to come. Right? Nope. We're the ones who killed him.

But don't you think that our dreams (REALITY) are what are presently happening, and that our TRUE life is the future?

So if you're lost, here it is again

FUTURE is to TRUE (we think and invent our own future and hence our own PRESENT)

as

PRESENT is to REAL (what's currently happening to you is REAL; regardless if you're AWAKE or ASLEEP)

V. I really hate not SLEEPING and being deprived of going to my TRUE LIFE. I believe this is the reason why I lust for alcohol, and why I tried weed.

Alam mo yon? Pag gising ka, parang moderate happiness lang pero dun sa DREAM, absolute and/or infinite! TRUE happiness. Kumbaga, dito sa TOTOONG BUHAY kung kumain ka ng Nilagang Baka, di kasing sarap compared sa Nilagang Baka sa panaginip. Di ko naman sinasabi that you also try the staple combo 'alcohol and drugs' at mag-adik ka. Kasi you can still go to your own REALITY/TRUTH without doing such. You can go to your own REALITY/TRUTH by doing some other things like what I am about to discuss.

Let the term 'It' be something that can make you feel that you really are alive/exist and that you are in the right world or state of being.

'It' can be doing righteous stuff.

'It' can be believing that there is an omnipotent being.

'It' can be making love with the one you, uh, love.

'It' can be finding someone to love or if you don't have one, can be food, music, knowledge, sports, anything.

'It' can be fullfillment of ambitions.

'It' can be hunger for knowledge.

'It' can be yoga, or the like.

'It' can be any form of obsession / addiction.

VI. I am sure that most people have 'It' - just to confirm their EXISTENCE and try to see if what they FEEL while doing 'It' is REAL to them. So I believe that everyone must have at least one way to prove of their TRUE existence, say, their REAL LIVES.

For me, I just sleep, and alcohol and weed helps me achieve my 'It'.

How about you?

VII. SUBJECTIVITY. HUMAN NATURE. REALITY AND TRUTH. LIFE. BLAH BLAH. BLAH BLAH.

Many people might think this weird stuff is unnecessary. That is because they haven't taken the red pill yet. Yes, they are ALL OVER this materialistic world. Those people need to stop creating reasons for them to LIVE when they have absolutely NOTHING to LIVE for, except maybe NOTHING. But if NOTHING really is NOTHING, it's still SOMETHING. Right?

Even so, it is not completely useless to think of NOTHING. NOTHING can't be thought of. But it can be felt. SO, just go to where you really FEEL ... Dive into the VOID, and FEEL. Oh My God What The Fuck Bar Be Que.

Theoretically speaking here >>>> Mister dreamboy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbento Box