Noytmare after Christmas

I HAD A BAD DREAM. StartTimeOfSleep is December 25, 2007 10:00PM AND EndTimeOfSleep is December 26, 2007 02:00AM

This dream, made me see the face of evil, I think. There was no happy ending at all. I woke up with drool all over my cheeks and pillow. Sobrang daming drool talaga. Siguro talagang ipit na ipit ako dun sa nightmare ko at hindi ako makagising.

After I woke up, the first thing that went through my head was, "Putang ina walang tumulong sa aken". Sana talaga kahit hindi natapos nang maganda yung masamang panaginip eh hindi na ulit mangyari yun. F R E A K ! ! !

THE NOYTMARE:

In my dream I was watching a video. The video was about members of families that were being sent to hell one by one by a PERSISTENT demon. The demon was repeatedly staging a mass murder on different families. That demon was in a body of an adolescent girl. [I can't remember the details kung paano isa-isang na m murder yung family members].

The families were also trying to fight back. They were trying to defend themselves from that demon. Sometimes, they kill that demon -> but only to find out that the demon resurrects and is sort of eternal. Then the movie starts all over, again and again and again and again.

The demon was persistent in a sense that everytime all family members would be killed [in the hands of that fucking demon], another set of people would suddenly appear -> and would then be killed by that demon, again, and again, and again... it's like a recurring nightmare within a nightmare.

The dream had a pattern. One male person is given the responsibility of killing the demon before the movie ends. That person is the one that's always last to be killed by the $#@ demon.

Before I knew it, I was already in the freak video that I was watching. Bad thing was, naging kami ng mga kapatid ko yung nasa movie. And I played as the last standing person who's given the responsibility of killing the demon. The following descriptions are now seen by me in a first-person perspective.

That evil entity, even after what i did [I tried burning her alive. I tried strangling her (ample amount of time). I tried torturing her. I tried stabbing her. I tried TO BEHEAD her. All of those doesn't stop her unexplained resurrection], . I tried different tools for killing her. I tried and tried various methods to kill that @#!&^. All were pointless because the nightmare kept on repeating itself. ETERNAL NIGHTMARE talaga! FUCK!

I remember this scene, yung paulit ulit na ginagawa ko dun sa babaeng demonyo, pinupuwesto ko siya upside down, nakasabit sa ceiling. Then, kakapit ako sa ulo/buhok/leeg niya para mawalan siya ng hininga. Pero buhay pa rin yung motherfucker. Biglang dumidilat yung mata niya. Pagtata-tagain ko siya ng ax. Pagpupu-pukpukin ko siya ng mace/hammer sa ulo. DIABLo style. Wala pa rin, pipikit siya sandali tapos didilat nanaman yung mata niya. buhay pa rin $#@!!!

May time na in-amputate namin siya at nilagay namin sa maliit na maliit na kuwadradong box (parang half the size lang ng upper body niya). Ipagkakasya, pipilitin namin siyang ipasok dun sa box, tapos saka namin susunugin. Mamaya katabi nanaman namin siya buo yung katawan. tapos kelangan nanaman namin mag ingat sa kanya kasi nawawala yung katawan niya sa box, pag nakita mo ulit siya buo na ulit yung katawan niya tsaka walang sunog man lang sa katawan. @#$!

Last scene in my story bago ako magising dahil sa sobrang takot na.

We were trying to kill the demon. Lahat kaming mga magkakapatid binubugbog namin hanggang mamatay yung demonyo. naka tiwarik yung position ng demonyo upside down sa kisame. parang punching bag siya kumbaga. This time hindi na siya pumipikit pero hindi na rin siya gumagalaw. My siblings assumed na deads na siya, iniwan muna namin siya naka-hang upside-down. I was dissatisfied, I thought hindi ito mamamatay sa ganto lang. I said to my siblings dalhin namin siya sa kusina kasi may gagawin kami sa kanya. Hindi ako sinunod ng mga kapatid ko. Hindi nila ako pinansin. Sabi nila "Patay na yan".

Setting: kitchen of our house in baguio. Still in first-person perspective.
So I went on my own. I dragged the body on the tiles in our kitchen [buti naman hindi nabuhay habang dina drag ko] then ...

I started chopping and mincing her. I asked for my siblings' help to put her body parts in different containers. But they refused to help me. I don't know why. They just won't help me distribute the minced body parts in the large jars/containers. It's like they don't want to permanently end the demon's terror. It's like they've lost hope. Suddenly the small body parts start to release smoke/steam. I call out for help from my siblings. "Hoy may nangyayari sa mga parte niya!?". Still, nobody wanted to help me seal all the containers. I just continue to seal the body parts in the containers. I was trying to seal one jar then all of a sudden the body parts start to release water, then the containers turn hot because the released water boils. Yung first-person view ko parang umaalog alog. After all the containers that contained her body parts released steam / smoke / water, the body parts suddenly disappear. No trace of minced meat/blood on the jars/containers are left.

Silence.

Then there's this huge house cockroach that walks right in front of my face. I really thought the demon became THAT COCKROACH! ! ! So I killed it by hammering its head with something (maybe a jar, I can't recall). A large amount of black liquid oozes out from the dead cockroach's head. END.

/**************************************
Post-dream analysis: On December 25, 2007, the movies I watched were about 10:00AM[Stardust], about 12:30PM[The Kingdom [replay]], about 3:00PM[Sunshine], about 8:00PM[War]... I don't know, maybe these all got mixed up in my dream... All I can say is...F E A R. I was overwhelmed by fear. Hanggang ngayong oras na to na tina type ko tong tina type ko na ito. Natatakot pa rin ako.... Sana mag umaga na F R E A K S! ! ! Hahahaha!
***************************************/

Comments

ling said…
ang kukulit yata ng panaginip mo ah! parang magandang plot para sa libro o pelikula. o kaya sumulat ka ng kanta tungkol dyan sa harrowing experience mo.
Sisnarf said…
harrowing..... yeah. narrowing. sparrowing

Popular posts from this blog

Imbento Box