Yurbuds - Cascos Inc. - Customer Service Review

I accidentally destroyed my earphones' jack so the left ear piece doesn't work anymore

Called Yurbuds customer service to let them check the earphones.

Went to their office in Pasay Road.

They (the manager/boss and his crew) just checked if my left earpiece is working or not.

They recommended some tips on how to take care of the ear phones.

Got an instant brand new replacement. No hasel.

Thank you Cascos Inc - https://www.facebook.com/CascosInc - Official Distributor of Yurbuds in the Philippines.

Rak out with my cak out na uli! \m/ \m/

Freebies galore.



Comments

Sisnarf said…
Bose - Didn't fix my earphones nor did they recommended how/who can fix it, as wear-and-tear is not part of the package deal. Earphones' jack and ear piece's cords' insides were already visible. I felt they just wanted me to buy a new 5k earphone/s from them. Sound quality is very good though.

Seinnheiser - Not so bang-for-the-buck for me. Lasts to about 1 year or so with my everyday usage. The earpiece just fell off one day. Too costly and overrated?

Phillips - I recall the lata tunog on my old models. Price is fair enough I guess. They're still alive and kicking.

Marshall - head hurts with their headphones. Still adjusting to the headphones even after 3 months usage. Good sound quality but it still hurts my head with everydsay 2-3 hours usage. Price is a bit like Bose.
Anonymous said…
wow canned thoughts
Unknown said…
Hi Canned Thoughts, San sa pasay yung office nila? Any land mark or google map? Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Imbento Box