Low Budget Cosplay for my birthday

Missus gave me a "Motorola Stream True Wireless Stereo Earbuds" for my birthday so I tried it.
Looked myself in the mirror and it all made sense. I was thinking "This is like a geiger counter 
or something". Upon wearing it, I instantly felt my power level go over 9000!

How to become a Saiyan 101:

- wear the right ear piece...
- don't let a day pass by,  immediately after opening and testing the earbuds, lose the left ear piece in your wife's school's food fair !!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!  :(  :(  :(
- don't lose your mind
- manually remove your Rudy Project shades' right-side lens (left lens should be intact)
- pose in front of a 2018 Travel Calendar (for an awesome DBZ hardcode battle scene)
- strap your bike helmet and cap to your shoulders (not year head). This is guaranteed used as 
durable battle armor by max level Saiyans 
- shave your head thrice and keep the face stubbles.
- do some push-ups to show those Nappa veins on your head
- make a fist

Nappa Image from http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Nappa

Motorola , I know I screwed up and lost my wife's gift , if you can hear me, please do send me another left ear piece (for free and as a gift?). If you do I promise and swear upon my future grave to buy the latest water resist Motorola phone, or whatever you want me to buy from you.  But only if you can send a free left ear piece! I , my friends and anyone who sees that free earpiece, we will make it viral in all social media platforms! LOL

#motorola #rudyproject #lowbudgetcosplay #cosplay #badcosplay #lowbudget_cosplay #dragonball #dragonballz #birthday 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbento Box