CREATING A BLOG POST WHILE ON MODERATE AMOUNT OF ALCOHOL INTAKE

is to a great extent more enjoyable than creating a blog post while on EXCESSIVE amount of alcohol. Before I crossed the threshold to my room, I killed a cockroach. the cockroach had this lightly cookeded look on its face. It was saying something like, damn you pawned me man. Hands down ta ya! I wish I could've just closed my eyes and went to make my maker quick, alas no, I had to live to tell the tale. So I tried to hold on to dear life and I tried to say to you that my brother cockaroaches will come back at you with saccharine revenge. In any case, I opened up a can of MaLing (meatloaf in vernacular) and read the latest message in my inbox. Nothing. I was wrong. There weren't any messages in my inbox. Absolute Zero. What events transpired this night? A big shoutout to UPLB COSS for 24th Anniversary!.Damn! Congratulations to us bros and sisses for all the amfufuness! (Takes a bite from the MaLing can). MaLing by the way is downright great even if uncooked. In my opinion, MaLings should be the main ingredient in siomai meals. I mean, the gist of Siomai should be MaLing and not GroundMeat. Shite. Where am I? Again, in the infinite abyss. Why am I suddenly perspiring. Where should I sleep? Should I catnap slumber? Good fortune to Catalan. May all their wishes come true. And may no harm come to their pockets. Not like here in B5! What would you do if a pro-robber was suddenly 4 meters away. The sonnavabitch held a gasket cutter. Would you sleep all the way or would you wake up and meet your maker. damn decent laptops today cost more than 45K! The bottom line of this post: I should've would have what I could have. Absolute Zero. Just like the academic units I have been given.

[garbahe on the loose]

Comments

ling said…
MaLing is made of rat meat. You should cook it at the very least.
Sisnarf said…
I was thinking. I and I thought, What if I named one of my future daughters MaLing (short for Maria Ling)? LOLOLOLX

Popular posts from this blog

Imbento Box

On Human Nature