Kay is in Hong Kong and I'm alone dreaming


Apologies for the incorrect grammar, this was written immediately after I woke up.

One night, some female Japanese called me to apply to their company (middle of the night). I was half asleep but was trying to answer: "I want to apply". There were a lot of silent moments because I was sleeping but trying to answer and she was asking a lot of questions. Then she said "Welcome to our company" which was weird bec the face to face interview and technical exam wasn't done.

Then I quit my work. Applied to the company as Q.A. 4 months training. For the interview, I was late and dumirecho ako sa conference room instead of the HR reception to find the H.R named Connie. The interview was ready for me with free oatmeal/muesli and a Jack Daniel's shot but I didn't get to eat the welcome food/drinks. Tried to search for the HR but some people said she went to Makati to stamp some papers. Interview got cancelled then I tried to search for the oatmeal/muesli because I got really hungry but it also went missing.

Eventually, the next days , I got accepted to the company. The company was in a forest. With free food and accommodation and TV and all for all employees and students. They will send the employee for free to Japan after the training but the contract is I had to lose everything and give everything I had to the company. Even my wife has to join me and the company. I still agreed.

Kay joined me in the forest place. Kay and I had 3 female roomates there, 1 each had their own bedroom, kami ni Kay magkasama sa 1 bedroom. A lot of days were spent on : Kain kain, buffet, adventures, games, education in the forest. All magical things. Learned japanese there. It was a happy go lucky place. Life was good there. But we were seldom being lectured by older people and her roommates always had shitty problems.

Conflict: There was a group of 4 guys in the forest who were like celebrities on TV and YouTube. I hated those guys but still tried to watch their show because everyone loved them (I think). One guy, the most attractive one, who looked like a young Spock, said to Kay secretly: "You're the girl I have been wanting to get to really know all my life". I overheard their conversation. So I thought there might be something going on with them.

Lumapit ako and said: "Anong sinasabi mo sa asawa ko!?"

Argue...argue...argue, I tried to grab his kwelyo/shirt and noticed ang bigat ng kamay nya parang bato, he was ready to fight.

He said, "Hindi mo naman mahal asawa mo, sige nga sapakan tayo?!"

I said, "Tangina mo (*&@$ mahal na mahal ko yan! Gago! (*&@$ "

But I tried to control myself kasi kasama ko si Kay. Eventually Kay walked out, towards some kind of M.R.T / train station. I released the celebrity guy's kuwelyo/shirt and we didn't really fight mano e mano. I tried to chase Kay, but sadly, she was gone. I walked away as well, far away from the forest, went to a hill, only thing I had was a steel club with spikes like a tetsubo 鉄棒 and some anti-venom. There was a crevace. Underneath was a komodo dragon stalking me. The land/soil crumbled and the komodo dragon eventually got near me, it couldn't really chase me because I used the tetsubo 鉄棒 to smash its head everytime it was near me. Suddenly, Kay appeared and she was the one who (her foot) got bitten by the komodo dragon. Little did I know, she didn't really go away. She was right behind me, following me. The bite on her foot was severe, I used the anti-venom inside the Jack Daniel's bottle and carried Kay back home. Her arms were tightly wrapped around me, a little bit like this:



I tried my best to quickly get back to the forest. Kay said "I love you". I said "I love you and I'll always love you" . Romantic feelings were, for lack of a better term, felt. Then our fight was over.

Anyway we finally reached the happy forest place again, thankfully the reception had called a doctor and a nurse immediately when they saw us. I didn't have money to pay for the komodo dragon bite, but I said "Do everything you can to take care of her" But the nurse and doctor said the price was, Kay had to add a tattoo on her lower back area. The doctor was a tattoo artist as well. They tattooed her with an angry komodo dragon sa back niya. It was the coolest tattoo.

End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imbento Box

On Human Nature